2016/2017 Merchant Pass Info:
- Price: $859 all season
- Restrictions: Nov 24-25, 2017, Dec 26-31, 2017, Jan 13, 2018, Feb 17-18, 2018
- Pass Benefits: click on Merchant Pass Benefits Sheet below
- Transferable one time within the same business for $100
- Contract employees are not allowed in the program
- If employee leaves the business, Merchant Pass must be deactivated by calling 970-754-3080 or emailing email@example.com immediately
- The timeline for a refund on a Season Pass for a Merchant Passholder is :
- 100% refunded if request for refund is Dec 31 or earlier
- 50% refunded from Jan 1st thru March 15th
- No refunds after March 15th
- Learn about Vail Mountain's operating hours, events, on-mountain dining and more with the Vail Mountain Resource Guide
Any questions regarding the pass please call 970-754-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant Packet Forms
Merchant Pass Deals
Merchant Pass Purchase Process
Become a member of a qualified association:
- Vail Valley Partnership: www.vailvalleypartnership.com or contact Maren Cerimele at 970-477-4001 or email@example.com
- Vail Chamber & Business Association: www.vailchamber.org or Alison Wadey at 970-477-0075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in qualifying programs:
Vail Valley Partnership
Call the VVP at 970-477-4027 to register .
VVP Merchant Pass Info
Vail Chamber & Business Association
Call the VCBA at 970-477-0075 to register.
VVP or VCBA will contact Vail Resorts Merchant Pass office via email when conditions for eligibility in program have been met. No Merchant Passes will be issued until we have received this confirmation.
VCBA Merchant Pass Info
After the Association (VVP or VCBA) notifies the Vail Resorts Pass Team, please allow 24 hours prior to visiting the pass office to purchase your passes.
Eagle County Merchant Passes can be purchased from any Vail or Beaver Creek Ticket Office. There are two ways to purchase Merchant Passes:
- Vouchers can be purchased in bulk and given to employees to exchange at any ticket office with the documentation described in Step 4. We recommend merchants track the voucher # they give to each employee.
- Passes can be paid for by company check or company credit card. The company’s name must be on the form of payment. Checks should be made out to Vail Resorts.
In addition, Merchant Passes are eligible for a one-time $100 transfer within the same business. The $100 payment must be made with a company check or company credit card.
Vail Lionshead Pass Office opens Nov 4th, 9AM-5PM daily until Vail Mountain Opens.
Beaver Creek Pass Office opens Nov 5th, 9AM-4PM daily until Beaver Creek Mountain Opens.
Please read over Form A (download above).
Bring all required documentation to the pass office.
- Company Check/Company Credit Card or Pre-paid Voucher
- Pay Stub OR Form C…avoid using Form C to avoid the Merchant Audit
- Personal ID with photo
All Merchant Passes must be paid in full at the time of purchase