2014/2015 Merchant Pass Info:
- Price: $729 all season
- Restrictions: Nov 28-29, 2014, Dec 26-31, 2014, Jan 17, 2015, Feb 14-15, 2015
- Pass Benefits: click on Merchant Pass Benefits Sheet below
- Transferable one time within the same business for $100
- Contract employees are not allowed in the program
- If employee leaves the business, Merchant Pass must be deactivated by calling 970-754-3080 or emailing email@example.com immediately
- The timeline for a refund on a Season Pass for a Merchant Passholder is :
- 100% refunded if request for refund is Dec 31 or earlier
- 50% refunded from Jan 1st thru Jan 31st
- 25% refunded from Feb 1st thru Feb 28th
- No refunds after March 1st
- Learn about Vail Mountain's operating hours, events, on-mountain dining and more with our Winter 13-14 Resource Guide: Part 1. Part 2.
Any questions regarding the pass please call 970-754-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant Packet Forms
Merchant Pass Holder Deals
Merchant Pass Purchase Process
Become a member of a qualified association:
- Vail Valley Partnership: www.vailvalleypartnership.com or contact Haley McNeill at 970-477-4027 or email@example.com
- Vail Chamber & Business Association: www.vailchamber.org or Alison Wadey at 970-477-0075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Class
- Interactive session on great customer service including a discussion with a panel of local industry experts
- Nov 5th 8AM – 11:30am at the Lodge at Vail
- Registered by Oct 30: $65 for the first attendee, $15 each additional. Register Nov 1 and later: $75 first attendee, $15 each additional.
- Register with the Vail Valley Partnership or the Vail Chamber & Business Association
Platinum Service Program
- Secret Shopper Program – will provide businesses actionable feedback on performance of their staff and assist businesses quantify the level of guest service they are providing to guests. Affordable, Actionable, Awardable
- PSP2 Member – 2 secret shops between Nov and Jan for $99! Upgrade options to add more secret shops available.
- Register with the Vail Chamber and Business Association or the Vail Valley Partnership
|Customer Service Class
|| Register before Oct 30:
$65 first attendee,
$15 each additional
| Wednesday, Nov. 5th
8:00 am – 11:30 am at
Lodge at Vail
| Platinum Service Program – PSP2
|| Includes 2 secret shops Nov-Jan,
12 evaluation questions,
2 narrative evaluations
After attending the Customer Service Seminar or 24 hours after registering for the Platinum Service Program, please visit the pass office to purchase your passes.
Vail Lionshead Pass Office opens Nov 7th, 9AM-5PM daily until Vail Mountain Opens
Beaver Creek Pass Office opens Nov 9th, 9AM-4PM daily until Beaver Creek Mountain Opens
Please read over Form A (download above).
Bring all required documentation to the pass office.
- Company Check/Company Credit Card or Pre-paid Voucher
- Pay Stub OR Form C…avoid using Form C to avoid the Merchant Audit
- Personal ID with photo
All Merchant Passes must be paid in full at the time of purchase