2015/2016 Merchant Pass Info:
- Price: $769 all season
- Restrictions: Nov 27-28, 2015, Dec 26-31, 2015, Jan 16, 2016, Feb 13-14, 2016
- Pass Benefits: click on Merchant Pass Benefits Sheet below
- Transferable one time within the same business for $100
- Contract employees are not allowed in the program
- If employee leaves the business, Merchant Pass must be deactivated by calling 970-754-3080 or emailing email@example.com immediately
- The timeline for a refund on a Season Pass for a Merchant Passholder is :
- 100% refunded if request for refund is Dec 31 or earlier
- 50% refunded from Jan 1st thru Jan 31st
- 25% refunded from Feb 1st thru Feb 28th
- No refunds after March 1st
- Learn about Vail Mountain's operating hours, events, on-mountain dining and more with our Winter 15-16 Resource Guide.
Any questions regarding the pass please call 970-754-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant Packet Forms
Merchant Pass Holder Deals
Merchant Pass Purchase Process
Become a member of a qualified association:
- Vail Valley Partnership: www.vailvalleypartnership.com or contact Haley McNeill at 970-477-4027 or email@example.com
- Vail Chamber & Business Association: www.vailchamber.org or Alison Wadey at 970-477-0075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in qualifying programs:
Vail Valley Partnership
Choose from any of the following:
- Platinum Service Program (PSP), a secret shopper program available at a discount for VVP members. Four categories and packages of 6 and 12 shops available.
- Attend VVP’s annual meeting on 12/8/2015 from 3:00-5:00 PM at the Minturn Town Center (302 Pine St.)
- Contribute to the EGE Air Alliance at a $500 or higher level
Call the VVP at 970-477-4027 to register for the Merchant Pass Program.
Vail Chamber & Business Association
Choose from any of the following:
- Attend the VCBA’s annual meeting on 11/17/15 from 9-11 AM at The Sebastian Hotel.
- Vail Welcome Center/Community Host Meeting: great for educating managers and employees on good customer service and emphasizes the entire Vail guest service experience from Vail Mountain to individual businesses. Held on 12/3/15 8:30AM-12:30PM.
- Employee Town Tours: 1.5-2 hour walking tour guided through Vail Village and Lionshead Village with stops at key locations. Tours will be held once a week until Dec 17th and are limited to 15 people on a first come first serve basis.
- Mystery Shopper Program: secret shopper program starting with 5 shopper visits.
Call the VCBA at 970-477-0075 to register for the Merchant Pass Program.
VVP or VCBA will contact Vail Resorts Merchant Pass office via email when conditions for eligibility in program have been met. No Merchant Passes will be issued until we have received this confirmation.
After the Association (VVP or VCBA) notifies the Vail Resorts Pass Team, please allow 24 hours prior to visiting the pass office to purchase your passes.
Eagle County Merchant Passes can be purchased from any Vail or Beaver Creek Ticket Office. There are two ways to purchase Merchant Passes:
- Vouchers can be purchased in bulk and given to employees to exchange at any ticket office with the documentation described in Step 4. We recommend merchants track the voucher # they give to each employee.
- Passes can be paid for by company check or company credit card. The company’s name must be on the form of payment. Checks should be made out to Vail Resorts.
In addition, Merchant Passes are eligible for a one-time $100 transfer within the same business. The $100 payment must be made with a company check or company credit card.
Vail Lionshead Pass Office opens Nov 6th, 9AM-5PM daily until Vail Mountain Opens.
Beaver Creek Pass Office opens Nov 7th, 9AM-4PM daily until Beaver Creek Mountain Opens.
Please read over Form A (download above).
Bring all required documentation to the pass office.
- Company Check/Company Credit Card or Pre-paid Voucher
- Pay Stub OR Form C…avoid using Form C to avoid the Merchant Audit
- Personal ID with photo
All Merchant Passes must be paid in full at the time of purchase