With amazing views and scenic trails, Vail is the perfect summer resort for a trail run. Runners will find a variety of trails and terrain throughout Vail. See a complete list of hiking trails on Vail Mountain and around Vail on the hiking page, and when you are in shape and ready to test yourself, sign up for a trail running race below!
La Sportiva Trail Running Race Series
The La Sportiva Vail Mountain Trail Running Race Series has become an iconic event, taking runners up trails and over mountain roads, through fields and forests and over streams in and around Vail for the past 18 years.
Race Dates & Locations
- 9 a.m. Saturday, May 16: Boneyard Boogie 11k Trail Run, Eagle
- 9:45 a.m. Saturday, June 20: Summer Solstice 5k, 10k and Kids Fun Run, Beaver Creek
- 8 a.m. Saturday, July 5: 39th Annual Vail HillClimb, Vail
- 8 a.m. Sunday, July 19: Vail Half Marathon, Vail
- 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 2: Berry Picker 5k, Vail
- 9 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 23: 5k/10k@10,000 Feet, Vail
- 10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 13: EverGold 5k/11k, Vail
Visit the Official Site for Registration & More Information