Best For Girls mountain-green thru expert skiers during peak times, small groups
Ski Girls Rock (Ages 7-14)
Ski Girls Rock lessons consist of no more than four students per group and will be led by dedicated female instructors who will focus not only on improving skiing skills, but empowering girls through the sport and creating opportunities to bond and build confidence along with developing teamwork and social skills. Book online to guarantee your lowest price.
- Instill lifelong fundamentals with teachings of a new sport, mountain etiquette, and teamwork essentials
- Treat them to newfound confidence as they learn how to stop, turn, and get up from a fall
- Entrust them with highly-qualified, well-trained instructors and treat yourself to a personal afternoon of leisure
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS! Book multi-day lessons online and save on window pricing.
Clock 9:00 AM START
Add a Day for $0
- Ages 7-14
- Lionshead location
- Small Group lesson
- Full Day (1-6 day options)
- Intermediate/Advanced abilities (Levels 4-9)
- Ski only
- Lunch is included
- Option available for lift tickets and rentals
- (12/26-1/6, 2/17-2/24, 3/12-3/31)
Current Start times:
- Registration Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
- Classes will leave the Ski & Snowboard School meeting locations promptly at 9:15am
- Please arrive early to maximize your child's experience
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Once you've booked a lesson
- You can change your reservation by calling (800) 475-4543
- Lessons are never cancelled because of weather
On the day of your lesson
- Come ready to put some fun in those fundamentals
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to maximize your experience and ensure lesson accommodation
- Bring all your equipment – we'll show you how it all goes together
- Dress warm and in layers
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good nights sleep
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to ensure you are hydrated
- Don't forget the sunscreen
- It's always a good idea to stretch and warm-up
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Most of our resorts offer great discounts for multi-day lessons for children and adults.
Vail and Beaver Creek Ski School offers two different multi-day options. There is the First Time Series for people who have never tried the sport before. This is undoubtedly the best program to enroll in if you are new to our sports. The discounted package includes three days of lessons to help you learn the sport, with the intention of being comfortable to venture out on your own after 3 days of instruction. For those who are not new to the sport, we also offer a 3 Day package for skiing or snowboarding. The discounted package is a great value and will help you expand your skill set on snow! These lessons are not transferable to others and unused day may not be refunded. These lesson packages are available all season long and the best price is guaranteed when you book online in advanced of your arrival. Many of these 3 Day lesson packages come with lift ticket and rental package options.