Best For Blue- and black-zone skiers, small group
Adult Small Group Workshop Ski Lesson
- Gain the confidence to tackle new and more challenging terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS! Book multi-day lessons online and save on window pricing.
Clock 9:45 AM START
Add a Day for $0
- Ages 16+
- All Max 3 lessons meet at Mid Vail
- Small Group lesson
- 1 Full Day
- Intermediate/Advanced skiers (Levels 5-9)
- Ski only
- Book online a minimum of 48 hours prior to lesson start time to guarantee best lesson price!
Available all season long
Current Start times:
- Lesson Time: 9:45am - 3:30pm
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Once you've booked a lesson
- You can change your reservation by calling (800) 475-4543
- Lessons are never cancelled because of weather
On the day of your lesson
- Come ready to put some fun in those fundamentals
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to maximize your experience and ensure lesson accommodation
- Bring all your equipment – we'll show you how it all goes together
- Dress warm and in layers
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good nights sleep
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to ensure you are hydrated
- Don't forget the sunscreen
- It's always a good idea to stretch and warm-up
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Get in the ZONE
We split the lessons into what 'zone' you ski in; beginner, intermediate, and advanced. For instance within the beginner zone, there are skiers/boarders that are first-timers, up to those just starting on intermediate runs. Within that zone, you will be matched up with other students that are at your level. So all you really need to let us know is if you ski on beginner, intermediate, or advanced runs, that's the level of lesson to take.