Town of Vail operated Public Parking Garages at Lionshead and Vail Village
The Town of Vail Winter 2014/2015 rates:
- 0 to 2 hours- free
- 2 to 3 hours- $15
- 3 to 4 hours- $20
- 4 to 24 hours- $25 All day cap
- Arrive after 3 p.m. for free parking in both structures until 3 a.m.*
* Arrivals from 1 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. will be charged $15.00
For more info visit the Town of Vail Parking Page
Privately Operated Garages Open to General Public
(Prices Vary Depending on Garage and Time of Year)
- Solaris, 141 E. Meadow Dr.
- Manor Vail Lodge, 595 E. Vail Valley Dr.
- Cascade Village, 1295 Westhaven Dr.
South Frontage Road is used for free emergency parking only when the Vail Village and LionsHead structures are filled to capacity. Vehicles must be removed by 11 p.m.
Free Outlying Parking
Spaces are available daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. on the North Frontage Road in West Vail, serviced by the free bus. Also, visit the calendar below for availability of free parking at Donovan Park, 1600 S. Frontage Rd. W., and availability of skier parking at the Vail Nordic Center, 1778 Vail Valley Dr., both of which are serviced by the free bus.