In its second year, the Vail Outlier Offroad Festival is a mountain bike festival composed of many things:
- A HUGE lift-served consumer-facing demo offering all of next year’s bikes and gear from the industry’s best brands.
- An incredible back and side-country competitive XC event.
- Got an MTB hero? The chances are pretty decent that you’ll see them here.
- 3 stages of Enduro with roughly 8-10,000 feet of vertical loss.
- A Colorado-style gran fondo with liberal amounts of gravel.
- The Blue Room media-only event. Are you a manufacturer? Bring your demo rig from Vegas and schedule some REAL dirt time with the best writers and editors in the business.
To learn more about the specific event schedule, visit the offical site.
VAIL MOUNTAIN TRAIL IMPACTS AND CLOSURES
Saturday, 10 September Scott Spark XC
Temporary Trail Closures*
Grand Traverse Closed until 12pm
Windisch Way Closed until 1pm
Trails Impacted - sporadic racers “back of pack” traveling with normal flow of traffic and instructed to share the trail with other users
Big Mamba from Top of 8 down
Son of Simba
Strawberry Lane will only be accessible from Gitalong Road until race is finished at approximately 1pm*
Sunday, 11 September RockShox Enduro
Sunday trail closures will be announced once the Outlier Enduro course is announced. Check back soon for the latest updates or follow Vail Mountain’s Twitter Feed.
*All trail closures are based on projected race completion time and may be subject to change