Feast! Vail Official Website
Join us Memorial Day Weekend in Vail for a special culinary event.
A weekend packed full of culinary experiences and adventures, FEAST! Vail kicks-off the summer season with a Memorial Day Weekend celebration. See renowned Vail chefs collaborate and compete with guest chefs. Chefs will be joined by masters of the vine, cocktail artisans and craft beer pros creating tasty experiences from the kitchen to the mountain trail.
FRIDAY, MAY 24
6 - 9PM
Kicking things off is Small Plates, Big Valley Flavors at Solaris Plaza, benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Eagle and Lake Counties. - $75 per adult / $15 (Age 14 & under)
Serving up the ultimate small plate experience to start off the holiday weekend. Enjoy a small plates tasting presented by celebrated Vail Valley and talented guest chefs. No inaugural feast would be complete without sips and tunes--so we’ve added wines, microbrews, hand-crafted cocktails, and live Bluegrass music to the mix. Attendees have the opportunity to choose your favorite bites and help us crown a Best Bites Bunch. Space is limited.
Paul Anders, Sweet Basis, Vail
Frank Bonanno, Bonanno Concepts, Denver
Brian Brouillard, Mountain Standard, Vail
Mark Dinh, Matsuhisa, Vail
Troy Guard, TAG, Denver
Kelly Liken, Restaurant Kelly Liken, Vail
Jay McCarthy, Vail chophouse, Blue Moose Pizza, Vail
Marty Odom, Big Bear Bistro, Vail
Jeff Osaka, twelve restaurant, Denver
Theo Otte, 626 on Rood, Grand Junction
Bernie Oswald, Sonnenalp Hotel, Vail
Oliver Philpott, La Tour, Vail
Julian Smith, Bol, Vail
Elise Wiggins, Panzano, Denver
In addition to the above events, there are wide variety of additional culinary experiences to check out throughout the weekend.
- Pours from Masters of the Vine, Cocktail Artisans and Craft Beer Pros
- Best in Show: Steak & Bourbon, a spirited celebration…no holds barred
- Make the Most of Your Grill with Rubs, Brines, and Marinades, a demonstration of how to take more economical cuts of meat and improve flavor and texture via the rubs, brines and marinades.
- Summer Sparklers, Solaris Plaza, join us as we raise our glass to sunshine in the mountains, and the wines guaranteed to make the season sparkle.
Adventurous mini courses
- Trail Mix, an intimate hosted hike complete with breathtaking view and Chef-designed breakfast
- Belay & Brunch, no equipment necessary, just bring your sense of adventure and your appetite Pins & Pours, chill at the lanes with your favorite Chefs
Competition Vail Valley style, from sliders to casting
- Pinot Boot Camp
For full schedule and tickets visit the Feast! Vail website