Friday Afternoon Club - the Vail tradition of celebrating Friday continues with a 11,000 ft family friendly party. Ride the Eagle Bahn Gondola from Lionshead to food, beverages, free lawn games and live music starting at 5pm. Every Friday during the summer June 27 – Aug. 29. Weather permitting.
Concert lineup for Summer 2014:
6/27- Town Calvary (Johnny Schleper, Rob Eaton etc)
7/11- The Alitones- (Tommy Anderson etc)
7/18- Bluegrass & Bloodies
7/25- The Upside (Kevin Heinz)
8/1- Town Calvary
8/15- Robby Peoples and the Bank Walkers
8/22- Drunken Hearts (Andrew Mcconethey) - Yeti Bike Giveaway! Details below.
8/29- Bluegrass and Bloodies
| PACKAGE PRICING
Lift & Lunch
| Twilight ticket after 5pm
| Twilight ticket with $10 dining credit
(Available Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
14/15 season pass holders ride FREE
Bud Light is giving away a Yeti Bike at Vail's Friday Afternoon Club this summer!
You can submit a raffle entry at any FAC throughout the summer and then the giveaway will happen on 8/22. Must be present to win.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GIVEAWAYS. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The giveaways ("Giveaways") are open to any person 21 years or older, who is not or was not in the employment of The Vail Corporation or any of its respective affiliates or subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotional agencies or other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion, or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TIMING. Timing for the Giveaways will vary. Information regarding the timing of an individual Giveaway are listed on the individual Giveaway promotional materials.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter the Giveaways. From time to time, Sponsor’s personnel will randomly distribute Giveaway tickets with instructions regarding where to go to hear the winning ticket information. One entry per person, per Giveaway. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of winners and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost or late entries.
4. EVENT SPONSOR. The Giveaways are sponsored by The Vail Corporation and its affiliates with a location at 390 Interlocken Crescent, Broomfield, Colorado 80021.
5. PRIZE; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. Specific prizes and their approximate retail values will vary by Giveaway and are listed in the individual Giveaway promotional materials.
6. DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING. A drawing of all Giveaway tickets will be held on the same day the Giveaway tickets are distributed. Details are provided on the individual Giveaway promotional materials. There will be one winner of each Giveaway, unless otherwise stated on the individual Giveaway promotional materials. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners of the Giveaways will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor’s personnel. Sponsor has sole and final decision over all matters related to the Giveaways. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize stated in the Giveaway promotional materials becomes unavailable for any reason.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. The method of notification of winners will vary based on the individual Giveaway. Details are listed on the individual Giveaway promotional materials. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving a prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of a prize. If a winner is determined to ineligible to receive a prize, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining entries.
8. PUBLICITY. By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and to those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Sponsor the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner's name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds (i) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or the individual Giveaway promotional materials; (ii) to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. RELEASE; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. In consideration for entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Giveaway-related activity, or participation in the Giveaway and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Vail Resorts, Inc., The Vail Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the subsidiaries that operate the Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Breckenridge, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Canyons, Mt. Brighton and Afton resorts, the United States Forest Service, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers, partners and shareholders (each hereinafter a "Released Party") from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Giveaway-related activity or participation in the Giveaway, including those injuries and damages caused by a party's alleged or actual negligence or breach of any express or implied warranty.
10. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the J.A.M.S. Rules of Arbitration, then effective; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Giveaway, ALL ENTRANTS CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaways, will be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION shall be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.