Inspired by the authentic, family-run ski chalets of the Austrian Alps, Austria Haus Hotel has welcomed guests since the mid-1960s with its unique blend of Western hospitality and European charm. With no two rooms alike, this exquisite 25-room boutique hotel, is ideally situated on the banks of Gore Creek in the heart of Vail Village, offers distinctively chic guest rooms and suites are appointed with luxurious amenities, newly renovated modern-chic bathrooms featuring heated marble flooring, fine linens, tasteful décor, wireless Internet access, and alluring alpine architecture. Spacious suites feature a gas-log fireplace-perfect and French balconies perfect for romantic retreats, family vacations or ski weekends.
- Ideally situated on the banks of Gore Creek in the heart of Vail Village
- 25 distinctively chic guest rooms and suites appointed with stylish mountain décor
- Complimentary alpine-inspired breakfast daily in the hotel lounge
- On-mountain ski valet and storage at the base of Gondola One
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking Gore Creek
- Complimentary access to the RockResorts Spa at The Lodge At Vail
Let our attentive staff and intimate, alpine chalet experience transform your Colorado getaway. Relax by the fire in our comfortable lobby lounge, sunbathe by the heated pool and hot tub overlooking Gore Creek, delight in a fresh, ever-changing complimentary breakfast served daily, delve into a good book in the library, make a reservation for a luxurious treatment at the lavish RockResorts Spa at The Lodge at Vail, or take a leisurely stroll up the street for fine dining in Vail at one of the many renowned Vail restaurants.
View Rates and Availability