Game Creek Chalet is owned and operated by The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort.
Experience your own mountaintop retreat nestled in the glades of Game Creek Bowl, 10,500 above Vail Village. This impressive offsite residence combines the peacefulness of complete seclusion with the usual comforts found onsite at a luxury resort. No need to sacrifice on privacy or convenience when you can have them both at Game Creek Chalet.
The four-bedroom, five-bathroom chalet boasts that absolute best in mountain scenery. Enjoy the stunning views over breakfast in your newly remodeled gourmet kitchen or while relaxing in your private outdoor hot tub. When you're ready to stop looking and start exploring, strap on those skis and head for the slopes- the ski-in, ski-out chalet provides quick and easy access to all 5,289 acres of legendary terrain Vail has to offer.
If you aren't quite confident in your skiing ability, take advantage of your own private snow cat available to take you to/from as you’d like. Upon your return to the chalet, you'll be treated with all the modern conveniences you desire, including high-speed internet access and satellite television. The Game Creek Chalet offers clear proof that it is possible to enjoy a rustic getaway without skimping on technology or luxury.
Guests of Game Creek Chalet can also enjoy complimentary access to all the luxurious amenities of The Arrabelle at Vail Square including concierge service, daily housekeeping, slopeside ski valet, fitness facility, spa, pool and hot tubs. private chef dinners are also available upon request.
- The ideal location for an adventurous getaway or romantic retreat at Vail’s “Best Kept Secret”
- Four guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms comfortably sleeping up to 10 guests
- Newly remodeled chef’s kitchen perfect of entertaining or private chef dinners
- Private deck with grill and hot tub with breathtaking views of Game Creek Bowl
- Complimentary access to all the luxurious amenities of The Arrabelle at Vail Square