Group Dining Venues:
• The 10th: Situated at the heart of Vail Mountain, The 10th is Vail's newest on-mountain fine dining restaurant overlooking the majestic Gore Range. The 10th's cuisine is world-class with a focus on Modern Alpine classics. From the beautiful interior decor and breathtaking exterior views to the delectable dishes and high-quality service, The 10th is the perfect place for your event.
• Game Creek: Hidden in the glades of the White River National Forest, Game Creek
Restaurant is Vail Mountain's most exclusive dining experience! Combining the charm
and elegance of a European style chalet with spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains,
Game Creek Restaurant offers an exquisite upscale option for group events.
• Sarge’s Shelter: Sarge’s Shelter, a heated pavilion with indoor seating for 150 people,
makes for a great on-mountain picnic or an afternoon ski-break. Located at the top of Gondola
One on Vail Mountain, this venue can be accessed by skiers and non-skiers.
• Eagles Nest: Your guests will ride the Eagle Bahn gondola straight up to Eagle’s Nest,
located at 10,000 feet atop Vail Mountain. With incredible views of both the Gore Range
and Mount of the Holy Cross, this large, affordable venue can be tailored to your needs.
• Wildwood: A rustic setting at the top of the Wildwood chairlift (Chair 3) with impressive
views of Blue Sky Basin and Vail's famous back bowls. Wildwood is a spectacular
setting for small private groups. Available for breakfast only in the winter.
The restaurant can be booked as part of the First Tracks program.
• Two Elk: Vail Mountain's flagship restaurant, Two Elk, is the gateway to China Bowl
and Blue Sky Basin. At an elevation of 11,220 feet with abundant windows, you'll
enjoy some of the most beautiful views in the valley of the Gore Range.
Two Elk lodge is available for private breakfasts for group functions.
• Black Forest Arena: Plan your group outdoor/ indoor picnic here! This venue is available for
• Golden Peak Grill: Located at the base of the Riva Bahn Express chairlift inside the
Golden Peak Lodge, it is the perfect spot for a welcome or après ski party for up
to 200 people.