Getting here is easy! Vail is located in the central Rocky Mountains of Colorado, just 100 miles west of Denver and just 30 miles east of Eagle. I-70 is a scenic and direct route into Vail from just about anywhere!
From Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Take Pena Boulevard from DIA to Interstate 70 (I-70) west
- Proceed for approximately 120 miles (estimated time: less than 2 hours) to the Vail exit #176
From Eagle County Airport (EGE)
- Take Cooley Mesa Road (main airport road) to Highway 6. Take a right on Highway 6. You will be heading east.
- Follow Highway 6 to signs for Interstate 70 (I-70) east.
- Proceed on I-70 for approximately 25-30 minutes, to the Vail exit #176.